Knowledge@Emory is looking for a select group of companies to become sponsors of Goizueta Business School’s online business journal. Knowledge@Emory offers free access to:
- Analysis of current business trends
- Interviews with industry leaders and faculty experts at Emory University and its Goizueta Business School
- Articles based on the most recent business research
- Conference overview, book reviews, and links to relevant content
- Searchable database of more than 1,500 articles and research abstracts
Emory's Intellectual Capital
Knowledge@Emory's editorial content is divided into 14 sections, covering areas ranging from Finance and Investment to Business Ethics. Information is organized across four levels. The home page presents summaries of the latest research papers, conference reports, book reviews and news analyses. Clicking through the second level offers full length articles for executive audiences, which summarize managerial insights into the research. The third level consists of academic papers on which a research project is based and the last layer links to related websites. The Knowledge@Emory network has a global reach of over 23,000 subscribers. Sponsors will benefit from a growing audience of Knowledge@Emory executive users, as well as Goizueta Business School alumni and executive education program participants.
Sponsorship and Partnership Opportunities
As a sponsor, you will be in the company of Emory's world-class community of business and opinion leaders, and those at the forefront of innovation and change. Knowledge@Emory sponsors will:
- Access a network of business decision-makers comprised of alumni, plus a dynamic and evolving audience of executives and the media
- Gain access to cutting-edge research and innovative thinking
- Provide a useful tool that empowers employees through research-driven articles and analytical commentary on today's constantly changing financial and consumer markets as well as perspectives on work-life issues
- Become a partner in advancing business knowledge
Obtain visibility from an influential readership, and develop a brand affinity with Emory's Goizueta Business School. A partner's logo can be placed on any one of the Knowledge@Emory network sites and receive high visibility from an influential audience.
Custom Content Sponsorship
Knowledge@Emory is partnering with organizations to provide custom created articles on topics based on their content needs. The collaborative process pairs the best in business thinking from corporate America and academia. This approach allows for a 360-degree analysis of topics, covering the theoretical while also providing real-world relevancy and expertise. This content can be utilized both externally in client relationship building and/or internally as part of an organization's training in development efforts.
Special Section Sponsorship
Knowledge@Emory publishes special reports exploring different aspects of current business trends. Articles in this special section will examine the opportunities and risks of these trends. The articles will be based on interviews with experts at Emory and companies involved in the current trends. Partner's logo would be placed on special report page and link in newsletter.
Every month Knowledge@Emory emails its free publication to a large number of registered subscribers. Sponsors reach subscribers via a text link in this email publication, which offers readers analysis of the latest business insights and current business trends, interviews with industry leaders and Emory faculty, book reviews, conference and seminar reports and links to other related content.
For more information on sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
Angela Lee Bostick
Director of Corporate Relations
Goizueta Business School